Softball Ireland Announce Board Appointments
Following on from the open discussions with the membership on Saturday November 30, 2019 and in accordance with the Softball Ireland Constitution, the Softball Ireland Board has agreed to co-opt the nominated candidates for Board positions (with the exception of President) to the Softball Ireland Board with immediate effect. The Co-opted members will act as Board members for a period of 12 months subject to ratification of their appointments at the re-arranged AGM on January 11, 2020. It should be noted that the Board following discussions with members were satisfied that this was the correct approach as each nomination was uncontested.
With the appointment of the nominated candidates, for the first time in a number of years, all positions on Softball Ireland Board will be filled. The Softball Ireland Board is as follows:
- Colum Lavery – President (this position will be considered for election at January 11, 2020 AGM)
- Conor Sayles – Secretary
- Massimo Lepri – Treasurer
- Amanda Ní Ghabhann – Softball Leinster Rep
- Reginald Clark – Softball Ulster Rep
- Melanie Cunningham – Fastptich Ireland Rep
- Declan Carty – Ordinary Member
- Andrew Craven – Ordinary Member
- Jordan Sylver – Ordinary Member
The first meeting of the incoming Board will be December 11, 2019.
Softball Ireland would like to thank the outgoing Board members for their time, efforts and support during their terms on Council.