Dublin City University Sports Comples
Dublin City University
Dublin 9 D09 W6Y4
There is Google Map ink below together with a map indicating the bus routes for your information.
You are best to park at Carpark 3, this is free at the weekend. There is also a multi-storey carpark located at the Collins Avenue side of the campus (there is a charge to use the multi-storey).
There is a cafe in the sports centre with a small seating area that will have tea, coffee and selection of salads and sambos.
On the Ballymun Road there is a Eurospar (come out the entrance and turn right it is on the left). There is a Topaz garage also nearby (come out the entrance and go left and it is on the right).
Changing rooms and showers available in the Sports Centre.
There is a viewing area above the Courts but unfortunately we won’t have access as it is part of the high performance training unit. When you are not playing the best options would be to head out to the seating area of the cafe or there will be some room at the Courts but just watch out for stray balls and the batting team (stay to the opposite side).
How to get to DCU
DCU Campus Map & Bus Stops
Latest DIST News
- 2020 Dates ConfirmedBWC 2020 & IOST 2020 Dates Confirmed The Softball Ireland Board at its meeting on […]
- Schedule Confirmed for January 2019 DISTThe second of the off season Indoor Softball tournament will be held in DCU on […]
- DIST 2018 Tournament ReportIndoor Softball is back – Originals Win DIST 2018 Indoor Softball came back to Dublin […]
- Originals win DIST 2018Originals best Belfast Softball Club in 2018 DIST Final After an exciting day of Indoor […]
- DIST 2018 ScheduleThe DIST 2018 Schedule is provided below. Teams are encouraged to like and follow the […]