The Softball Ireland Board is made up of volunteers from all disciplines of softball and regions of Ireland. Most positions on the Board are two-year terms, except Ordinary Members who serve on-year terms. Positions are nominated and voted on at the Annual General Meeting each year.
Latest Board News
- Softball Ireland Launches Slow Pitch Softball Development PlanSoftball Ireland has today launched the Slow Pitch Softball Development Plan 2022-2026. The Development Plan […]
- Massimo Lepri RIPWith great sadness, Softball Ireland wish to share with our membership that our dear friend […]
- Registration for IOST – OpenThe previously postponed IOST has been reorganised as a one day event to be held […]
- Senan Dormer Appointed Slowpitch National Teams Head CoachSoftball Ireland are delighted to confirm the reappointment of Senan Dormer as the Irish Coed […]
- Softball Ireland Board ChangesIt is with regret that Softball Ireland announce that further to Amanda Ní Ghabhann’s resignation […]