The Softball Ireland Board is made up of volunteers from all disciplines of softball and regions of Ireland. Most positions on the Board are two-year terms, except Ordinary Members who serve on-year terms. Positions are nominated and voted on at the Annual General Meeting each year.
Latest Board News
- Senan Dormer Appointed Slowpitch National Teams Head CoachSoftball Ireland are delighted to confirm the reappointment of Senan Dormer as the Irish Coed […]
- Softball Ireland Board ChangesIt is with regret that Softball Ireland announce that further to Amanda Ní Ghabhann’s resignation […]
- Softball players taking hits for Men’s Health Week raise £260 for Cancer Focus NISoftball Ulster hosted its inaugural Homerun Derby on Sunday, 20th June 2021 raising £260 for […]
- Galway to launch inaugral Co-ed Slowpitch Softball LeagueSoftball Ireland wish to congratulate the Committee of Galway Softball Club on the creation of […]
- Brian Walshe Cup – June 12, 2021 – Registration OpenThe Brian Walshe Cup is scheduled to be held June 12th in ALSAA. Unfortunately due […]