The Softball Ireland Board is made up of volunteers from all disciplines of softball and regions of Ireland. Most positions on the Board are two-year terms, except Ordinary Members who serve on-year terms. Positions are nominated and voted on at the Annual General Meeting each year.
Latest Board News
- Ashbourne Antlers Need Our HelpLeinster League’s Ashbourne Antlers Softball Club and their sister club Ashbourne Baseball Club are asking […]
- Softball Ireland 2021 Board AppointedAt the Softball Ireland Annual General Meeting held via Zoom on November 29, 2020 the […]
- Suspension of Softball Activities in LeinsterSoftball Ireland have been advised this afternoon of a positive COVID-19 test from a player […]
- Softball Ireland Face Masks on SaleFurther to the introduction of mandatory facemasks by the Irish government, Softball Ireland are looking […]
- Champion Green, Champion SoftballersSoftball Ireland have today announced an initiative to support the promotion of businesses owned by […]