TO: SOFTBALL IRELAND MEMBERS
In accordance with Article 10 and Article 11 Of the Softball Ireland Constitution, the following positions are up for election at the Annual General Meeting to be held on November 30, 2014
Officers of Softball Ireland
1. Softball Ireland Secretary (2 Year Term)
2. Softball Ireland Treasurer (2 Year Term)
Four Ordinary Board Member Positions
* Softball Leinster & Softball Ulster each nominate one Board Member as per Article 11 of the Constitution.
Softball Ireland would welcome nominations of candidates for either the Officer Positions or the four Ordinary Board Positions.
Any candidate must be proposed (they may propose themselves) and seconded by a registered member of Softball Ireland. All nominations should be submitted to email@example.com and should be received no later than mid-night on Tuesday November 18, 2014.
In advance of nominating a candidate, please find outlined below the expectation of a Board Member:
1. Attend a minimum of 6 Board Meetings per annum (4 in Person)
2. Sit on a minimum of 1 SI Board Commission
3. Attend events on behalf of SI Board
Issued November 12, 2014 by Softball Ireland Board