Irish Slowpitch Softball National Team Manager Position
Softball Ireland are seeking to appoint a Slowpitch National Team Manager for the 2024 international season. The Slowpitch National Softball Team Manager is a member of the voluntary group that includes the Head Coach, Assistant Coaches and team medical personnel. The Team Manager will report to the Slowpitch National Softball Team Head Coach.
Primary Duties Include
- Acting as the centre for communications to and from players and staff of the Slowpitch Softball National Team.
- Organising the logistics of the Slowpitch National Team trials and training in Ireland, in collaboration with the coaching team.
- Setting and managing the Slowpitch Softball National Team’s budget for overseas competitions, signatory on the Slowpitch Softball National Team’s Bank Account and providing post-competition accounts. Both the budget and accounts are to be submitted to the Softball Ireland Treasurer for approval.
- Organising logistics for overseas competitions (flights, accommodation, meals, local transport, laundry etc).
- Organising the Slowpitch Softball National Team’s uniforms, clothing and equipment (with support from the other National Team Managers as appropriate).
- Managing all aspects of the Slowpitch Softball National Team’s logistics for training and competitions in collaboration with the coaching team
- Co-ordinating & managing the Board quarterly update reports & post tournament reports and submitting to Softball Ireland.
If you have any questions on the role, please do not hesitate to contact Peter Mullen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are asked to submit their applications to email@example.com by January 31, 2024.